pura vida!!

Jaco, Costa Rica




As you may already know, Kylie and Megan are in Costa Rica on an extended 6 week stay-cation. I couldn't pass up the opportunity of joining them so was able to work it into my schedule and am excited to announce I'm going too! I'll be meeting them in February and can't wait to have our first international trip together. This has been a long time coming and we are beyond stoked. So stay tuned with the latest on instagram and before you know it we will be sharing fun things for you to do when you visit Costa too!

What do you recommend to hit up while in Costa? We would love to know!

You may also like:

2 comments on pura vida!!

  1. White water rafting on the Pacuare River is amazing! I did it last February with a company called Rios Tropicale and we stayed in their ecolodge on the river for 2 nights. Probably my favourite part of my trip! Some of the views on the river were definitely movie worthy - we felt like we were in Jurassic Park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos - have fun in Costa Rica!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

© Hope You Like Fresh Air. Design by MangoBlogs.